If you are in search of commercial lighting options for your Denver business, you will be pleased to know that there are several.
According to statistics, fluorescent lighting is – by far – the most popular and common type of lighting in the commercial setting, as far as general-purpose lighting is concerned.
However, several other options exist that are utilized in these settings, as well. The following outlines these commercial lighting Denver options and provides a brief explanation of each:
- Incandescent – These are the traditional lights that have existed in commercial settings since the induction of the light bulb. While these were the first to hit the market, they are no longer considered to be a popular option. There are two main reasons for this. First, they do not have a long-life span. Secondly, they are the least efficient. In fact, approximately 85% of the energy that stems from these bulbs is heat only, not light. While being the cheapest type of light on the market, they truly do cost the most.
- Halogen – These types of commercial lighting Denver bulbs are a play on the traditional incandescent bulbs. They do produce a highly intense amount of light; however, they are mostly only utilized as accent or decorative lighting. If using in the commercial setting, most business owners and/or managers will only use small amounts of halogen bulbs to bring attention to certain areas.
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs) – These are similar to traditional fluorescent lamps; however, are designed to deliver a broad spectrum of colored lighting and lighting of different strengths. According to studies, these last 10 times longer than incandescent lights and are up to 4 times as efficient.
- Tubular-Based Fluorescents – These are the single most popular type of bulbs utilized in the commercial setting. This is because of the fact that they are long-lasting and are considered to be the most efficient.
- High-Intensity Discharge – This type of lighting is high output. It includes a variety of substances such as mercury vapor, sodium of high-pressure, and metal halide. This have a high level of color rendering and the output ranges from a bluish tint to a yellow tint.
If you are seeking commercial lighting Denver options, one of the five outlined here should meet your needs.